Welcome to Class 6M and 6N
The year 6 team is made up of Miss Newman, Ms Gyles, Mr McCormick and our teaching assistant Ms Madden. We are very lucky to have three teaching classes and to be supported by Mr Heneghan and Mr Fuiava on Mondays and Fridays. We will be working hard, striving for our full potential and also celebrating our time at SJA in this ultimate year.
A few helpful reminders:
- Children must read each night and comment in their reading records themselves. This should be signed by an adult each day. Please note that it is still very important for children to read aloud to an adult regularly.
- Spellings will be set on Fridays and tested the following Friday.
- Maths homework and writing homework will be set on Fridays and shared in class the following Friday. Please try to support your child with this where possible.
- Children may bring home additional arithmetic homework to aid their understanding – please do support them with this where possible.
- Please ensure your child has a labelled water bottle and fruit every day.
- Our PE days are on Tuesday and Friday, please send your child in dressed in their PE kits.
Useful Learning Links
- Google Classroom
- Oxford Reading Buddy
- London Grid for Learning Resource Grid
- Timetables Rockstar’s