Welcome to Class 3G and 3H
The Year 3 teachers are Miss Newson and Miss Kelly.
We are looking forward to a great year ahead! Through exciting new topics, we will learn new knowledge, get creative and display our school values in all we do.
We will be working hard, building on increased ownership of our learning and supporting each other.
A few helpful reminders:
- Children must read each night and their reading record should be signed and a comment recorded by an adult each day.
- Reading for Pleasure books can be borrowed for a few days. Children are welcome to write a short comment themselves and then a parent/carer can initial it.
- Multiplication Log Books are to be completed daily and be in school to be checked.
- The children are given their maths and spelling homework on a Friday which are due in on the following Friday. We will go through the maths homework with the children each week in class and there will be a spelling test to see how well the children are learning their words.
- Please ensure that your child brings a water bottle to school every day, especially when the weather is hot.
- Our PE days are Tuesday and Thursday so children will need to come into school in their PE kits.
Useful Learning Links
- Google Classroom
- Oxford Reading Buddy
- London Grid for Learning Resource Grid
- Timetables Rockstar’s